Special refers to the umbrella cover. Long handle, dome, umbrella edge with tassels drooping, also known as horse umbrella. A kind of ancient ceremonial, using different colors to distinguish grades. Use yellow above the magistrate and blue below the state.
Fresh and fashionable
(1) (ancient word for umbrella)
(2) refers to the umbrella cover. Long handle, dome, umbrella edge with tassels drooping, also known as horse umbrella. A kind of ancient ceremonial, using different colors to distinguish grades. Above the magistrate in yellow, below the state in blue [umbrella]
Dress in plain clothes and hold white umbrellas and white streamers. -- Biography of Wei Shu Pei Yan
People only saw his gate, today is a yellow umbrella sedan chair.... -- The Scholars
(3) Another example is: umbrella (the umbrella bearer in the ancient guard of honor); umbrella fan (two kinds of ancient ceremonial objects. Both have long handles, with umbrella-shaped and fan-shaped upper ends respectively); umbrella pole (umbrella handle); umbrella eaves (the outer edge of the open umbrella surface)
(4) an umbrella; a parasol [umbrella]. For example: umbrella head (the lead dancer and lead singer in the big Yangko dance in northern Shaanxi. Because the umbrella held by the props, so called)
(5) Abbreviation for an umbrella or parachute [sth. resembling an umbrella;parachute]. Such as: paratroopers; umbrella bombs; umbrella flares.